Friday, September 5, 2014

Questions

My computer experience is familiarity with Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, Firefox, and GNU Image Manipulator (GIMP).

I have some experience with Photoshop Dreamweaver from high school but overall, no experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.

I have an all-in-one Lenovo desktop computer at home. It currently does not have Photoshop or Illustrator.

My college major is Graphic Designer for right now. It has a change of changing to something else that is related to graphic designing.

As from taking this class, I hope to gain some more knowledge about graphic designing and to learn Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and anymore programs if needed.

I do not have a favorite artist.

I do not have a favorite musician.

Interestingly non-interesting things about myself is that I am generally quiet and to myself. I am a natural sleeper as I sleep a lot, especially in school. Usually, anyone can catch me zoning out or in deep thought about nothing. Also, I do not believe in favoritism as picking favorites is difficult for someone as indecisive as me.

A story about me. Where to begin.
I was born on April 4th, 1996.
I enjoy food, mostly pizza and quesadillas.
Computers are awesome and thus, I became a computer person instead of a sporty person.
Overall, I hate school, I hate a lot of things such as the American government, and I like the truth.
I don't know what to put so I'll just add this picture below.

Here is a picture of a quesadilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment